These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) set forth the provisions that apply to your use of the Playseat website located at www.playseat.com (the “Site”). The terms “Playseat,” “we,” “company,” “our” or “us” refer to Playseat B.V., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries. The words “you”, “your,” “yours,” and “customer” refer to the individual or entity that uses or views the Site(s) and/or makes a purchase for a product or service on the Site. You attest that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or possess your parent or legal guardian’s consent and are fully able and competent to enter into, abide by and comply with the terms contained in these Terms and Conditions.
Your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to all such Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, immediately discontinue your use of the Site. The Site may also contain additional terms that govern particular features, offers, products or services (e.g., sweepstakes or contests in which the additional terms and guidelines are contained within the contests). In the event that any of the Terms and Conditions contained herein conflict with the additional terms contained within the Site(s), then these Terms and Conditions shall control. Playseat grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter and use this Site. Your use of this Site constitutes your agreement to not interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way. If you do not agree with, accept or understand these Terms and Conditions, discontinue your use of the Site. We may revoke your right to access the Site at any time with or without notice.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change and/or update the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Site is offered. We may change the Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notice. It is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions each time you visit the Site. Your continued use of the Site indicates that you acknowledge, understand and accept the Terms and Conditions.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful, malicious, destructive, harmful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain or gain access to any materials or information through any means intentionally or not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site.
We strive to make our Site available to you on a continual basis. However, the Site may be unavailable during periods of unplanned service outages, planned maintenance and service and desired upgrades to our product and service offerings. We are not responsible for any damage or loss including, but not limited to, loss of content, hardware or software malfunction or any other loss, damage or expense you may suffer in the event that our Site becomes unavailable to you due to a service interruption or for any other reason.
We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, with or without notice, to terminate, suspend and/or restrict your access to any Site(s) and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, with or without notice.
Ownership of Website Content
a) Playseat Content. The Site shall include, without limitation, texts, graphics, images,
pictures, text, logos, trademarks, patents, names, processes, policies, data, claims or
videos that are owned by us are proprietary in nature, and are subject to protection by
national and international intellectual property law (‘Content”).
b) User Content. We may allow you to upload content to our Site (“User Content”). All content displayed, shared, input or uploaded to the Site shall become the property of Playseat B.V., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries. By posting content to our Site, you agree and understand that we assume no responsibility or liability for any User Content posted or provided on our Site. By uploading or inputting User Content, you hereby convey any ownership rights to us. You may not upload any materials, data, video, text, images, media, graphics, sound files, records or other content which may:
i) be used to slander, harass or threaten any third party, entity or individual;
ii) include content deemed profane, obscene or otherwise inappropriate;
iii) include a virus, worm, bug, Trojan horse or any other malicious malware which may harm, copy, distribute, disseminate or reverse engineer this site or its content;
iv) allow unauthorized access to the company’s data, materials, drawings, images, records, media and /or customer information
v) access the site for use in an unauthorized way or to access customer personal or identifying information, lists, records, data or Electronic Payment information
All content on the Site is protected as a collective work under Dutch and international copyright laws. We own the copyright in the selection, display and arrangement of all content. You may use the Site specifically for the purpose for which it is intended and only for noncommercial, personal use.
Links to Third Party Sites
As a service and convenience to our customers, we may provide links to third-party websites (“Linked Site(s)”). Any website you visit as a result of using a link provided on our Site is the under the control of and the responsibility of the vendor, merchant, or owner of that Linked Site. The Linked Sites are not under our control of and we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Playseat will provide links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the Linked Site by Playseat or any association with its operators. Any transactions that you enter into with a third-party vendor, merchant or other individual or entity are solely between you and that vendor, merchant, individual or entity. We hereby specifically disclaim any and all liability for loss or damage that results or arises from your transaction, access to, communication and/or activities with a Linked Site.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
Unless otherwise designated, all contents of the Site are copyrighted work, owned by Playseat B.V., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries and are protected by copyright law. All rights are reserved. The processes, products, services, the Playseat word mark, the Playseat logos, and/or other Playseat trade names, taglines or trade dress referenced herein are either pending or registered patents or pending or registered trademarks of Playseat B.V., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries. The names of other companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
We make no warranty, express or implied, with respect to your use of the Site. You agree and understand that we make the Site available to use “as is” and we make no guarantee with regards to the quality, reliability, suitability, availability, timeliness, security, accuracy, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or workmanship of the Site, except as provided for herein and to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Site should not be relied on for personal, professional, medical, legal or financial advice and you should consult the appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
Limitation of Disclaimer
In no event shall Playseat B.V., its suppliers, affiliates and/or subsidiaries be responsible or liable for any loss or action including, but not limited to any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential or any other damages which arise out of, result from or are in any way connected to (a) loss of use, privacy or security, (b) loss of data or profits,(c) loss of availability, delay or inability to use the Site including, but not limited to, any products, services, information, software or graphics, which results from, arises out of or is in connection with your use of the Site, our products and/or services; whether based in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Playseat has been advised of the possibility of such damages or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Site or with the Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands.
Compliance with Law
We shall operate and offer our products and services domestically and internationally, as allowed by applicable law. We shall comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and statutes which govern our products and services. When you visit the Site, submit inquiries and/or make a purchase through our Site, we agree to protect your personal information in accordance with applicable law. Your use of the Site(s) shall comply with all applicable state, provincial or national law. It is your responsibility to make yourself abreast of any regulations which govern your use of the Site(s) and comply with applicable law.
If you have any questions regarding this Terms and Conditions to Playseat B.V., its
affiliates or subsidiaries, you are required to send a notice detailing the facts of your
dispute or claim to:
7007 CD Doetinchem
PRVICAY STATEMENT Playseat website
In this Privacy Statement (“Statement”), PLAYSEAT® B.V. (and its subsidiaries?) (collectively, “Playseat”) explain how Customer Data is processed, i.e. collected, used, maintained, disclosed and transferred. As a data processor, Playseat will process all Customer Data strictly on behalf of our customers and in accordance with relevant laws and regulation. The Statement can also be accessed on www.playseat.com
Customer Data is defined as information relating to an identified or identifiable living individual that is submitted to the Website by visitors, for processing or reporting. More specific: Customer Data relates to the information visitors of the Website submit to register for newsletters regarding Playseat Products Scope This Statement applies to Customer Data only as defined above for which Playseat is a processor. Playseat collects Customer Data that you provide us by using the Website and subscribing to our e-mail services. By using the Website and/or subscribing to our e-mail services you provide us with your consent to process your Customer Data in the way described in this Privacy Statement. In each e-mail we send to you, you are given the possibility to withdraw your consent to these e-mail services. Collection purposes, use of Customer Data The use of Customer Data will be limited to the following purposes:
- With the intent of marketing reasons. We may, without limitation, inform you about our store, new products and other updates;
- To fulfil your requests, such as newsletter information / e-mail subscription letters;
- To send administrative information to you that includes information regarding the Website and changes to our terms, conditions and policies;
- For internal business purposes, including without limitation, to help us improve the content and functionality of the Website, to better understand our users, to improve the Website, to protect against, identify, or address wrongdoing, to enforce our terms and conditions and to generally manage the Website and our business;
- If necessary or appropriate: (i) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (ii) to comply with legal processes; (iii) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (iv) to enforce our terms and conditions; (iv) to protect our operations; (v) to protect our, your, and/or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property; and (vi) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
If Playseat intends to use any Customer Data in any manner that is not consistent with this Privacy Statement, you will be informed of such anticipated use prior to or at the time the Customer Data is collected, or we will obtain your consent subsequent to such collection but prior to such use.
While Playseat employs security measures to protect Customer Data on the Website, visitors of the Website, should only access the Website within a secure environment and take appropriate steps to always ensure that credentials are kept safe at all times. If you have reason to believe that your data has been compromised, please immediately notify us at (E-mailadres). Cross Border Transfers Customer Data will not be transferred across any political or geographic boundary. Questions, Concerns or Complaints Your privacy is important to Playseat. If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding the way we collect and handle your information, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail: Playseat® HQ, Innovatieweg 18, 7007 CD Doetinchem, Netherlands Playseat will take any privacy complaint seriously and any complaint will be assessed by an appropriate person with the aim of resolving any issue in a timely and efficient manner. We request that you cooperate with us during this process and provide us with any relevant information that we may need. However, please note that you have the right to file a complaint with the relevant Supervisory Authority. Amendments Playseat reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Statement from time to time and in our sole discretion, but will alert you that changes have been made by indicating on this Statement the date it was last updated.
When you visit this site, you are accepting the current version of this Statement as posted on the site at that time. Playseat recommends that visitors of the Website revisit this Statement on occasion to learn of any changes.
In brief, these are the cookies that we use:
- Functional or necessary cookies
- Functional cookies ensure that our website is functioning properly.
- Analytics cookies
With analytics cookies, we collect statistics about the use of our website by users with the help of third parties. By measuring and analysing website usage, we can continue to improve our website for the benefit of our users.
Social media cookies are cookies that make possible the functionalities of social media
websites. Think of a YouTube video for viewing a product or the selection of a pick-up point in
Google Maps. This allows us to better inform our visitors about our products and shops.
- Social media third-party cookies
We place advertising cookies on our website. We also give third parties the opportunity to place
advertising cookies on our website. We also place advertising cookies on third-party websites.
We can combine together the information from these advertising cookies. We do this so that we
can make you offers that are as relevant as possible based on your online surfing, search and
purchasing behaviour. We also keep track of which advertisements you have seen with these
If you would like further information about the above cookies, you can read more about them below:
- Functional or necessary cookies
Functional or necessary cookies help the Playseat® website to function properly. These functions include:
- Storing your browser settings so that you can view our website on your screen in the optimal way;
- spreading the load evenly on the website, so that it remains functional and accessible.
- Analytics cookies
- With the help of third parties, we use analytics cookies to research website usage. These statistics provide us with insight into how often we are visited and where we can improve our website. In this way we are able to continuously optimise users’ experience with our website. Among other things, the following data are stored:
- the IP address, which is made anonymous;
- technical characteristics such as the browser you use (e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox), the resolution of your computer screen and which device you use;
- the page from which you arrived at the website;
- when and how long you visit or use the website;
- whether you make use of the functionalities of the website, for example making a wish list, placing an order or looking at previous purchases;
- and which pages you visit in our website.
- For example, we use these cookies to:
- track the number of visitors to our website;
- measure the duration of each visit;
- and identify the order in which a visitor visits the different pages of our website.
Social media third-party cookies
How do social media third-party cookies work?
Social media cookies are placed by the social media sites themselves. When you click on a social media button in our website, a social media cookie is placed. The social media party can recognise your IP address when you want to share one of our website pages. For the cookies that are placed by the social media parties and the data collected by these, we would refer you to the relevant statements that these parties provide on their own websites. We recommend you regularly consult the privacy and cookie statements of the following parties:
- track which advertisements you have already seen;
- track how often you have already seen an advertisement;
- prevent you from continually seeing the same advertisement;
- track whether you click on the advertisements;
- track whether you placed orders after seeing an advertisement or clicking on one;
- combine your online surfing, search and purchasing behaviour irrespective of which device you use;
- and by combining these characteristics, determine your advertising interests and thereby customise the advertisements we show you in our website and on third-party websites.
- Advertising networks and media agencies serve as intermediaries for websites and advertisers. The advertising cookies of these parties enable us to:
- show you third-party advertisements;
- and our advertising partners can combine your preferences at Playseat® with information they collect when you visit other websites.
- For the cookies that these parties place for advertising purposes, we refer you to the statements by these parties on their websites. Because the statements can be subject to regular change, we recommend that you periodically consult these privacy and cookie statements. The following parties place cookies on our website: